Junior Accountant Job at OPPO Italia – Milano, Lombardia
A global pioneer in technology innovation, OPPO provides cutting-edge devices and services to empower users in an intelligently connected future.
The OPPO brand was first registered in 2001 and OPPO was officially incorporated in 2004. To date, OPPO has expanded its business presence to more than 40 countries and regions, with over 400,000 sales outlets worldwide.
About the job:
We are currently looking for fresh talents to empower our Italy HQ in Milan, that are willing to move their first steps in the world of finance in a fast paced and fast-growing environment.
The Junior Accountant that we’re looking for will take care of the following activities:
1. Invoicing and payment of customers/suppliers;
2. General accounting records;
3. Bank reconciliations;
4. Financial accounts reconciliations;
5. Final annual closing postings;
6. Support to the management of relations with the Chinese Headquarter;
7. Support to the management of relationships with auditing firms and tax consultants;
8. Balance sheet and income statement analysis.
1. Bachelor or master degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Management or similar major;
2. Knowledge of General and Analytical Accounting;
3. Strong mathematical/statistical skills;
4. Knowledge of the main Accounting software and ERP SAP 1 will be considered as a plus;
5. Excellent analytical-computer skills;
6. Ability to synthesize;
7. At least one year of experience in accounting;
8. Fluent speaking and writing in English, Italian. Chinese is a plus;
9. Proactive and able to work under pressure.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Join us and let’s grow together!
Contratto di lavoro: Tempo pieno
- Dal lunedì al venerdì
- Turno diurno
Tipi di retribuzione supplementare:
- Laurea triennale (Preferenziale)
- contabile: 1 anno (Preferenziale)
Sede di lavoro: Un’unica sede
About the Company
Company: OPPO Italia –
Company Location: Milano, Lombardia