Amazon Content Strategist | Italian Speaking Marketing Executive Job at Comfort Click – Lavoro da casa
Established nearly 17 years ago, we have organically grown from a start-up to becoming a multinational company, with offices in three continents and covering thirteen international markets. We have done this by creating and continuously developing world-class e-commerce brands and as a result, achieving year on year growth.
- Creating effective listings for a constant stream of new products on Amazon.
- Updating and maintaining existing product listings, ensuring images, content and keywords are properly optimised.
- Analysing PPC performance, updating and optimising according to trends, demand and competition.
- Regulating prices based on profit margins, competitors’ pricing, and stock availability, with a view of increasing traffic, sales, and profitability.
- Conducting regular competitor research, analysing Amazon sales traffic and adapting sales strategy to facilitate further growth and brand exposure.
- Producing sales reports for management, and proposing new strategies to stimulate growth.
- At least 6 months to a year experience and a proven track record of delivering month-on-month revenue growth keeping marketing budget in line.
- Strong knowledge of PPC (Advertising) within Amazon and Amazon SEO is a must.
- Sound understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Well organised and creative, the individual must be a strong and effective communicator.
- Must be able to clearly communicate using the English language in both written and oral forms.
- Numeracy and financial astuteness are critical skills to be able to do the job.
- Must be comfortable in using online office suite productivity tools, analytical software and marketing-oriented software platforms.
- Individuals must be either culturally aware or be willing to understand and accept multiple cultures due to the diversity of our people around the World and the languages that we deal with.
- Be self-motivated and determined.
- Highly organised so that you are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have a strong work ethic, intelligence and a can-do attitude.
- Have strong communication and people skills
- Experience of working independently.
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Able to priorities and identify solutions in a timely manner.
- Somebody that constantly finds ways to make things better.
- Ability to deal with a fast-paced work environment.
Contratto di lavoro: Tempo pieno
Stipendio: €20.000,00 – €22.000,00 all’anno
Sede di lavoro: Da remoto
About the Company
Company: Comfort Click –
Company Location: Lavoro da casa